Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Import Blu-ray to iMovie to freely edit HD Blu-ray movies on iMovie


"Hi, I have got a The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Blu-ray disc and I want to edit the Inception Blu-ray movies on my iMovie to make it my own patent and then I could share my work with my friends. But the problem is that I cannot import Blu-ray movies to iMovie and thus I cannot edit this. What should I do to make Inception Blu-ray movie compatible with my iMovie and then I would be able to edit Blu-ray movies on iMovie? Thanks advance." emailed from Leakey.



To edit HD Blu-ray movies on iMovie, you need firstly convert HD Blu-ray to iMovie compatible video file formats like MP4 or MOV. Thus, a Blu-ray to iMovie Converter is a must-have, which could easily rip and convert Blu-ray to MP4 or MOV for iMovie video editing. You can use Leawo Blu-ray Ripper to do this. Leawo Blu-ray Ripper is powerful Blu-ray ripping software to rip Blu-ray to video files for various ends.


Here is a brief guide on how to import Blu-ray to iMovie with the help of Leawo Blu-ray Ripper:

Step 1: After you have downloaded this Blu-ray to iMovie Converter, then install and launch it to drag Blu-ray movies into the Blu-ray to iMovie Converter for converting. You can either import Blu-ray discs or Blu-ray folders. If you like, you can choose subtitle, audio and angle for your Blu-ray movies, preview Blu-ray movies, snap screenshots, rename destination files, etc.

Step 2: Click "Profile" to choose output profile formats which are suitable for your iMovie, say MP4 or MOV, upon your own preference.

Step 3: Click the big convert button on the bottom right to start converting Blu-ray to iMovie file formats.

Step 4: Import Blu-ray movies to iMovie for editing. After you have converted Blu-ray movies to iMovie friendly video file formats like MP4 or MOV, then you can import the converted Blu-ray movies (in MP4 or MOV as you have chosen) to iMovie for video editing.

Now, with Blu-ray movies imported to the iMovie, you can start editing Blu-ray movies in your iMovie to make the Blu-ray movies your own patent and more customized. And after the editing, you could share with your friends in your blog or upload to online video sharing sites.



Related useful readings:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...