Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Help: What to gift for my dear lady on Women's Day


Hi, guys. It seems that I'm always providing some solutions and assistance for people to solve their problems in daily life. Now, I have got a tough one, which would need your help. As you all know, the Women's Day is just arriving, but I still could not decide which gift to give to my dear lady. So, could you guys give me some suggestions?
Currently I have several optional gifts on hand, and I need your advices to decide which one to be gifted. The first optional gift is about creating a DVD movie for her as we have just made a very happy travel and captured so many happy and interesting pictures and some lively video clips. I'm thinking about creating a DVD movie disc with my DVD creator. And very lucky for me, I just got to know how to create picture videos from an online course (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/demo/). Making a DVD movie disc is my first choice, but she had been long longed for a digital camera, so there is the option 2: buying her a digital camera. However, I have planned this for her birthday party. I just didn't which one to gift for her and need suggestions from all you guys.

As a way to thank you for your good suggestions, I would like to share some humors with all you guys about women, marriage and others.

1. Don't marry the person you want to live with, marry the one you cannot live without... but whatever you do, you'll regret it later.
2. You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.
3. Having one child makes you a parent; having two makes you a referee.
4. They said we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried - but they wanted cash.
5. My girlfriend and I always compromise. I admit I'm wrong and she agrees with me.
6. Ladies first. Pretty ladies sooner.
7. They call our language the mother tongue because the father seldom gets to speak.
8. Saving is the best thing, especially when your parents have done it for you.
9. Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something.
10. Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent.

Many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...